Ruger American Rimfire Compact 8313 18″ Alloy Steel Barrel 17 HMR
Each Ruger American Rimfire Compact 8313 rifle includes two, interchangeable stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. Standard models come with long length of pull modules, while compact models come with short length of pull modules. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds. All four stock modules are completely interchangeable across all models and are available at ShopRuger.com.
The 100% American-made Ruger American Rimfire® bolt-action rifle builds on the enormous success of the centerfire Ruger American Rifle®. With many of the standard Ruger American Rifle® features, this new line also combines several design innovations from the popular 10/22® rimfire rifle. This combination, along with the rifle’s adaptability, appeals to bolt-action enthusiasts – whether young or old, novice or experienced.
Ruger American Rimfire Compact 8313 features:
- Models chambered in .22 LR feature the detachable, flush-mounted 10/22® BX-1 10-round rotary magazine. Accepts all 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25® and BX-25®x2.
- Models chambered in .17 HMR and .22 Magnum use the detachable, flush-mounted JMX-1 9-round rotary magazine.
- Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss magazine removal.
- Power Bedding® is an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds.
- Ergonomic, lightweight black composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Features an easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security, visibility and accessibility.
- Satin blued, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. Threaded barrel models feature a 1/2″-28 thread pattern and a factory installed thread protector.
- A 3/8″ rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver® #12 bases (not included).
- A 60˚ bolt provides ample scope clearance, while an easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Also Includes: Williams™ fiber optic front sight and 10/22®-style adjustable, “V” slot, folding-leaf rear sight; sling swivel studs.
- Caliber: 17 HMR
- Stock: Black Composite
- Front Sights: Fiber Optic
- Barrel Length: 18″
- Weight (lbs): 5.38
- Capacity: 9
- Rear Sights: Adjustable
- Finish: Satin Blued
- Overall Length: 35.75″
**Shoot Straight Inc. does NOT engage in the online sale of firearms to the following states:**
Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C.
If you would like to make a purchase from one of these states, please email or call us for more information at [email protected] / 321-396-3108.