Kimber R7 Mako 9mm Optic Included 5 MOA Crimson Trace Red Dot
The New R7 MAKO
There’s nothing quite like Kimber’s new, uncompromising R7 Mako. Attention to detail, fit, and finish once reserved for the industry’s finest 1911s is now available in a 9mm subcompact, polymer striker fire. The R7 Mako is what every concealed carry handgun should be.
Unlike Anything You’ve Seen From Kimber. Or Anyone Else.
- High-capacity, 12-round micro-compact
- 14 rounds with included extended magazine
- Crimson Trace® CTS-1500 Reflex Sight (on optics-installed model)
- Mount any sight that fits the Shield pattern RMSc footprint on either the optics-ready or optics-installed model
- Co-witnessed tritium night sights with Glock-cut dovetail
- Performance Carry Trigger™
The Sight Picture You’ve Been Looking For
The optics-installed R7 Mako has everything you could ask for in a critical situation:
- CTS-1500 reflex sight for fast target acquisition and accurate shot placement
- Co-witnessed tritium night sights, Glock-cut for aftermarket options
- Optimized sight radius for enhanced accuracy
- Hooded ejection port to vent gasses and brass away from optic
More Capacity, Fewer Reloads
You told us you wanted more available rounds to send downrange, and more magazines. We heard you. The R7 Mako ships with a high-capacity, flush-fit standard magazine and a higher-capacity extended magazine. When rounds matter, they really matter. And the R7 Mako delivers.
Nothing Else Comes Close
We’ve fired them all. And there’s no trigger on any competitive micro-compact, striker-fired gun that even comes close to what you’ll experience with the R7 Mako. Even with a pull weight of 5.0 – 6.75 pounds, the R7 Mako’s trigger delivers the kind of smooth, consistent, short pull and clean, crisp break you’d expect from a single-action handgun.