Radian Model 1 16″ .223 Wylde FDE
The design philosophy behind the Radian Model 1 is simple: use the highest quality raw materials, most precise CNC machining equipment, and best components available to create a weapon that seamlessly blends form and function. Beyond quality and aesthetics, the Model 1 features fully ambidextrous controls, adding much-needed utility for both left and right handed shooters. Every Model 1 is assembled by hand, one at a time, by a trained gunsmith who inspects, test fires, and cleans the weapon to personally guarantee it meets the most rigid quality standards.
- Designed & Manufactured in the USA
- Upper Receiver, Lower Receiver, and Hand Guard Cerakoted together for perfect color match
- Sub-MOA Accuracy Guarantee w/ Black Hills Match Grade Ammunition
- Billet Machined 7075-T6 Upper Receiver w/ M4 Feed Ramps
- Proprietary Extended Aluminum Hand Guard w/ Magpul M-LOK® Modular Mounting System and Integrated Upper/Hand Guard Stainless Steel Anti-Rotation Pin
- Enhanced Black Nitride M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- Lightweight Forward Assist
- Radian Raptor-SD™ Suppressor-Optimized Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Direct Impingement Gas System
- Billet Machined 7075-T6 Lower Receiver w/ Integral Trigger Guard and Flared Magazine Well
- A-DAC™ Ambidextrous Dual-Action Control Right Side Bolt Hold Open Feature
- Ambidextrous Right & Left Side Magazine and Bolt Release Buttons
- Radian Talon™ Modular Ambidextrous 45°/90° Safety Selector
- Radian Vertex™ Trigger
- 6-Position Milspec Receiver Extension w/ QD End Plate and a H2 Carbine Buffer.
- Magpul Pistol Grip and Collapsible Stock, USGI 30 Round Magazine.
**Shoot Straight Inc. does NOT engage in the online sale of firearms to the following states:**
Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Washington, Washington D.C.
If you would like to make a purchase from one of these states, please email or call us for more information at [email protected] / 321-396-3108.