Aimpoint Pro Patrol Rifle Optic
Aimpoint Pro Patrol Rifle Optic – A hard-anodized 30mm tube was utilized, enclosing a high efficiency circuit that allows the sight to be turned on and left on for up to three years using a single battery. The front lens utilizes a unique band-pass coating, which allows the sight to be used with all generations of night vision devices. The modular QRP2 mount includes a removable spacer that indexes the sight at the optimal height for co-witness with the standard iron sights on AR15/M16/M4 Carbine style weapons. This spacer can be removed to enable the use of the sight on police shotguns or sub-machineguns. The QRP2 mount also incorporates a torque-limiting twist knob that provides the optimal level of pressure on the rail while completely eliminating the possibility of over-tightening. Both the front and rear lenses are recessed within the sight body to provide protection against impact damage, scratches, and fingerprints. Flip covers are included to further protect the lenses, and a transparent rear lens cover is utilized allowing the user to engage a target with the lens covers closed in an emergency situation. A two Minute of Angle (2 MOA) red dot is utilized to allow maximum accuracy at all distances and under all environmental conditions.
- 2 MOA dot size
- 30,000 hours (over 3 years) of constant operation
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 6 daylight settings
- Weight 220 g (7.8 oz) sight only, 330 g (11.6 oz) with mount
- Submersible to 45 meters (150 feet)
- Height of Optical Axis 39 mm (1.5 in) measured from top surface of mechanical interface
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash® anti-reflective device
INCLUDES: QRP2 Mount, Base & Top Ring, Standard Spacer, Flip-up Lens Covers, DL1/3N Battery, Allen Key
- In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy.
- QRP2 Mount and spacer – Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail by snap/twisting knob three times
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on weapons such as shotguns and sub-guns, AK47, Type 81, BD08 and weapons with a low line of sight.
- Flip-up lens covers – front is solid, and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open and lens caps closed in an emergency situation
- Anodized high strength aluminum housing, semi-matte black
- Legendary Aimpoint ruggedness at an entry level price point
- NVD compatible