Benchmade Mini Freek 565S AXIS Folding Knife
Benchmade Mini Freek 565S AXIS Folding Knife. The Benchmade 565S Mini Freek is a compact everyday carry knife made to tackle cutting tasks of all sorts, whether indoors or out. It features a premium CPM-S30V stainless steel blade with a satin finish and a partially serrated cutting edge. The Mini Freek’s warm gray Grivory and black overmolded Versaflex handle provides excellent grip security during use with its deep grooved texturing.
- CPM-S30V blade steel offers great edge retention and wear resistance.
- Grivory and Versaflex handle build supports a lightweight, durable build.
- Fully ambidextrous setup with dual thumb studs, reversible pocket clip, and AXIS® lock mechanism.
A patented Benchmade exclusive, AXIS has been turning heads and winning fans ever since its introduction. A 100 percent ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from a small, hardened steel bar that rides forward and back in a slot machined into both steel liners. The bar extends to both sides of the knife, spans the liners and is positioned over the rear of the blade. It engages a ramped tang portion of the knife blade when it is opened. Two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang. As a result, the tang is wedged solidly between a sizable stop pin and the AXIS bar itself.
- Blade Length: 3.00″
- Closed Length: 4.05″
- Overall Length: 7.05″
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.104″
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Thickness: 0.59″
- Handle Material: Warm Gray Grivory with Black Overmolded Versaflex
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left
- Weight: 2.57 oz.
- Designer: Benchmade
- Made in the USA