Oakley SI Tombstone Reap Matte Black Prizm TR45 Shooting Glasses
Oakley SI Tombstone Reap Matte Black Prizm TR45 Shooting Glasses: Oakley SI introduces a revolutionary competitive shooting eyeshield, Tombstoneª. We worked with top marksmen to identify the most crucial problems they encountered with conventional eyewear. The response focused on three specific areas: Field of View, Contrast/Clarity, and Lens Interchangeability. Solving these problems was at the forefront of designing all aspects of Tombstoneª. Using eye-tracking technology, we identified the key zones in your field of view to allow for 120 degrees of vision. We incorporated PRIZMª technology to provide contrast enhanced viewing to help lock in your target and decrease eye fatigue/eye strain. Finally, we integrated a single release trigger for rapid lens exchange that is fingerprint free. The end result: Tombstoneª, our most advanced shooting eyeshield delivering unprecedented performance for the modern day marksman.
– Oakley SI Tombstoneª Reap is targeted for those with a larger face shape.
– Switchlock Quick Lens Exchange allows for a lenses to be switched out easily, without placeing fingerprints on lens surface.
– Thin Stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and comms.
– Unobtanium¨ nosepad provides a no slip grib even under wet conditions.
– Lens profile expands zone to a full 120 degree view and a lens curvature that extends the peripheral view allowing shooters to easily aquire a comfortable sight picture.
– PRIZMª Shooting lenses provide both elite and recreational marksmen with enhanced clarity and contrast of targets.
– PRIZMª TR22 (Light Conditions) – 22% Light Transmission
– PRIZMª TR45 (Dark Conditions) – 45% Light Transmission
– Tombstone Case Included. PRIZMª
Prizmª is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizmª lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS¨
High Definition Optics¨ (HDO¨) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.