SB Tactical SBPDW, AR-15 Pistol Support Brace
Designed in conjunction with Maxim Defense, the SBPDW™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace® is 3-position adjustable and compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers.
- 3-postion adjustable
- Complete assembly, ready-to-install, including a proprietary buffer tube (does not include buffer/spring)
- Compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers/springs
- QD attachment point at 6 o’clock position on housing
- US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Product Includes: complete assembly, adjustable nylon strap
- The end plate and castle nut are integral to the assembly
- Castle nut wrenches are often steel. The SBPDW buffer tube/castle nut assembly is aluminum. Care must be taken during installation / removal to avoid damaging the nut.
- Space between rods is 1.175”
- Depth of the tube is 6.920”
Not compatible with Freedom Ordnance FX-9 lowers or SIG M400/516 lowers with integral QD sockets
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has stated that the SB Tactical™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace is legal to own, legal to purchase and legal to install on a pistol. BATFE has consistently stated that a pistol with a Pistol Stabilizing Brace attached remains a pistol under the Gun Control Act when used as designed. ATF Approval Letters