Springfield Hellcat OSP Manual Safety Micro-Compact 9mm Pistol
It’s a jungle out there. Protect yourself with the all new Springfield Hellcat OSP with Manual Safety Micro-Compact . Featuring a patented magazine with best-in-class capacity of 11+1 and 13+1 with included extended magazine, the Hellcat is designed specifically for every day carry with Adaptive Grip Texture and high visibility sights. The Hellcat gives you The Capacity to Defend.
The Hellcat is the highest capacity micro-compact 9mm in the world. The 3″-barreled pistol measures a mere 1″ wide and weighs just 18.3 oz. empty yet, features a class-leading capacity of 11 rounds with flush-fitting magazine. Its extended magazine bumps up the round count to 13.
This Hellcat is the OSP (Optical Sight Pistol) configuration with a milled slide to accept the smallest, most popular micro red dots on the market. We recommended the JPoint 4MOA or 8MOA micro red dot: JP Enterprises JPoint (not included). A flush plate is also included to give the pistol as small of a footprint as possible.
- CALIBER: 9MM
- MAGAZINES: (1) 11 – Round, (1) 13 – Round Extended
- BARREL: 3″ Hammer Forged Steel, Melonite® Finish, 1:10
- SIGHTS: U-Dot™: Tritium & Luminescent Front, Tactical Rack Rear
- FRAME: Black Polymer w/ Adaptive Grip Texture™
- SLIDE: Billet Machined, Melonite® Finish, Optics Ready
- RECOIL SYSTEM: Dual Captive Recoil Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
- LENGTH: 6″
- HEIGHT: 4″ w/ Flush Mag, 4.5″ w/ Extended Mag
- GRIP WIDTH: 1″
- WEIGHT W/ EMPTY MAG: 17.9 oz w/ Flush Mag, 18.3 oz w/ Extended Mag
- EXTERNAL MANUAL SAFETY: Yes
Click the Links below for compatible Red-Dot options.
*You will require the Hellcat mounting screw kit for any Red-Dot applications.
**Shoot Straight Inc. does NOT engage in the online sale of firearms to the following states:**
Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C.
If you would like to make a purchase from one of these states, please email or call us for more information at [email protected] / 321-396-3108.